Sperry/Theory11/Mayne/iTricks - CONTEST

Hey kiddies, I know a number of you watch my weekly live show on iTricks.com but for those that don't I thought I'd throw in a little plug that the show is every Wednesday at 8pm eastern time at iTricks.com. It is an interactive live show with guests, pranks, mischief, and yes there was even puppet sodomy in one episode. I need to say Viewer Digression is advised. Very advised. Last week we had on Luke Dancy as one of the guests - you should check out his 1on1s here!

But, for this coming week's show we are having a video contest where you can win...

1) my Snitches Get Stitches DVD
2) Signed Dan Sperry "bloody t-shirt"
3) Free 1 on 1 of my Cookie Cutter PLUS another FREE download of any 1 on 1 of YOUR CHOICE
3) Andrew Mayne is giving away his latest 3 dvds he put out

All this goes to the winner of the video contest - all you have to do is:

Video tape yourself in your bedroom, basement, garage, street, school, etc plugging iTricks.com AND The Dan Sperry Live Show on iTricks.com - you MUST include the show info of: every wednesday at 8pm eastern time on iTricks.com

Then upload the video to youtube and email me the link: dan@dansperry.com

We will all get our sleeping bags and junk food and talk about Jenny Peterson and why she would never go out with boys like us and why Stickler is the meanest PhyEd teacher ever - THEN we will watch all the video submitted and I will pick the winner on the show live.

There are several other distrubutors who are interested in submitting to the prize package so this could possibly keep growing so if you like feel free to come watch the Live show and submit a video!

Ta'
~Danny Boi

Ps....just added!

You will also win:

Bryan rodgers of "thementalplayground.com" is throwing in a free dvd and deck of the oops deck plus a free download of "mirror" by matt mello!!!

Not only that!!!

You win a free pass to the essential magic conference online!

Go. Make video. Now.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Ps....just added!

You will also win:

Bryan rodgers of "thementalplayground.com" is throwing in a free dvd and deck of the oops deck plus a free download of "mirror" by matt mello!!!

Not only that!!!

You win a free pass to the essential magic conference online!

Go. Make video. Now.

PSS.
Just Added,
A cyber high-five from DannyT.
Prob the best prize here . . . . . . eh maybe not.
EMC prob got me by a smidgen.

Not sure if this is a malaproprism or intentional. Either way, its very funny.

Aaahhh yeah no spell check on here - supposed to be Viewer Discretion Advised haha digression would work too I guess

JUST ADDED TO THE PRIZE PACKAGE:

"HELTER SHELTER" DVD BY BIZZARO!!!

And no, fancy video editing does not mean that you will win I have no basis of rules as to what the video creator needs to meet in order to win - the only rule really is to plug itricks.com and the dan sperry live show on itricks.com giving the show time and day(s) it airs (Wednesdays at 8pm eastern on itricks.com)

good luck!

Jul 8, 2008
Sooo...is this over tonight or another lol. You didn't really specify a date. Just at 8PM the night of the live show. Which night? This wednsday, next wednsday?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results