Spin to win!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Allister52, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Just curious to know if anyone has won anything other than 50, 100, or 150 elite points on the holiday wheel.

2. Nothing other then points so far

3. I supposedly won a holiday ornament but never got the email confirming it yet. Keeping fingers crossed that I will still get it.

Justin.Morris likes this.
  4. I won the copper rarebit playing cards but am still waiting to get the confirmation email.

5. I didn't get 50, 100, or 150 points. Got 25.

6. Checking back in to report that my confirmation email finally arrived! The deck is being shipped for free. Thanks Theory 11!

7. I got my confirmation email as well! Thanks Theory11!

8. Sorry about the wait, guys. A few technical bugs, but all sorted out now!

// L

9. I just won a 5th and Laurel Deck! Can’t wait for the email!

10. CONGRATS GUYS

11. I havent gotten an email.. but then again I also didn't win a deck! LOL
    If you feel like it, rig it that I win a deck! HAHAHA.

What a great contest. Thanks Theory11! Can't think of many companies out there with such a cool holiday contest!

Hoping I get something cool!

azaanq, CWhite and Mattxdfa like this.
  12. Well of course I won something other than points! In fact, I've won it 8 or 9 times. My sustenance is the 'no reward' prize, it makes winning things all the better.

13. When do we get the email? I won the 5th and laurel deck a couple days ago?

14. I won the gold monarchs pretty early into the contest. Shipped for free :)
    Good luck y'all

15. They had some trouble with the mails. Didn't work automatically or something. Don't worry though you'll get the mail eventually. If you won the deck it's in their system!