Spoon Bend

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Hey guys! I'm curious as to where I could find a good spoon bend. I don't have any specifications as to if it's impromptu or gimmicked. Just a really nice looking spoon bend.

Cheers

Mar 26, 2009

THAT and THAT are routines incorporating multiple forks, not spoons. I actually frequently use the spoon bend and optical droop that can be seen in the first phase of dee christopher's 2 spoon routine. However the technique used in that particular bend can be found and is very well taught in both DVD's mentioned above (originally by banachek...I think...cant quite remember).

I also heard that the Gallerian Spoon bend on Dee Christopher's Website is quite good, tho I do not own it.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
THAT and THAT are routines incorporating multiple forks, not spoons. I actually frequently use the spoon bend and optical droop that can be seen in the first phase of dee christopher's 2 spoon routine. However the technique used in that particular bend can be found and is very well taught in both DVD's mentioned above (originally by banachek...I think...cant quite remember).

I also heard that the Gallerian Spoon bend on Dee Christopher's Website is quite good, tho I do not own it.

Haha, silly me. Also, I agree with you 100%, the 'Gallerian Spoon Bend' is probably, as you stated, what he's looking for.

Also, as stated above, Dee's 'Turnover Bend' is something he would also look into, to incorporate into a spoon bending routine.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Gregory Wilson's On The Spot has an awesome spoon bend. You borrow a spoon off the table!

Oh yeah, and did I mention that you steal a spectator's watch as you bend it? It's an ingenious way to execute a watch steal while the "spectator tries to bend it". You won't be able to understand the reactions you'll get when you're finished doing some tricks, and you say "Here's a present- your watch". It's some astonishing stuff.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Gregory Wilson's On The Spot has an awesome spoon bend. You borrow a spoon off the table!

Oh yeah, and did I mention that you steal a spectator's watch as you bend it? It's an ingenious way to execute a watch steal while the "spectator tries to bend it". You won't be able to understand the reactions you'll get when you're finished doing some tricks, and you say "Here's a present- your watch". It's some astonishing stuff.

Sound pretty cool! I'll check it out.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
If you can find a copy (a BIG if - I don't have it either, but I wish I did - read a friend's copy, lol), Ian Rowland has a spoon bending routine in one of his lecture notes, which is quite frankly the best routine I've ever seen period, and ****s on everything else.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
If you can find a copy (a BIG if - I don't have it either, but I wish I did - read a friend's copy, lol), Ian Rowland has a spoon bending routine in one of his lecture notes, which is quite frankly the best routine I've ever seen period, and ****s on everything else.

Hmmm. That sound interesting. Is there a place to see a performance of it? I'll have to look into this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results