"Square Circles" Art of Astonishment/Photo Book

Apr 26, 2013
Hey all,

I recently graduated from "The University of Toledo" with a major in Visual Art with a focus on photography and one of the graduation requirements was to create a capstone project that lasted all semester and I created a photo book entitled "Square Circles". This project dealt with the Art of Astonishment principles popularized by Paul Harris. I curated effects that I thought was visually appealing and compiled them into interesting images. Along with the photos, I created a narrative of descriptions that follow the humorous theme also used by Paul Harris. I ask that you all please take some time to view it in my website and share it with others if you feel that it deserves it. Also, this project is available for purchase as a photo book or if interested, as individual photo prints. It may seem on the higher end price wise, but it is a work of art and those prices are usually around the norm. If you are not interested in purchasing, that is fine, I just want people who care about the art of magic, to view and support the arts. Anyways, I really hope you all enjoy and look forward to your thoughts.
Also, the actual photo book has a decorative outline throughout the book and the descriptions; it is not just text on paper but with a color palette and the images do not contain the watermark logo.

http://visual-literature.com/visuals

Be sure to also browse the rest of the site for other content from photography to poetry.

p.s. If you find interest in purchasing, please contact me and bare with me as I am just one man who works a full time job and will do my best to fulfill any interests as quickly as possible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results