Ssensuovren

A professor at a university gave hour long lectures every day without breaks. Each day he'd have a small paper in front of him that he'd glance down at ever so often. It was intriguing to the students in his class that he could fit hour long lectures onto that small little piece of paper. Every ten minutes the professor would glance down at his piece of paper and continue with the lecture.

At the end of the semester a student decided to stand up in the middle of class and ask a question.

"I've wanted to know something for a long time professor. How can you fit your entire lecture on that miniature piece of paper?"

The professor looked back down at the paper, chuckled, and took a deep breath. He proceeded to talk about how that one tiny piece of paper had the most valuable information on it and kept him up in front of the class every day. He also stated that without the paper, he wouldn't be able to give those lectures. The professor then exited the class leaving his paper on his desk.

One student walked up to the desk to look at the paper. It read:

"Don't get nervous."

Nothing more, nothing less.

Mitchell

Aug 31, 2007
California
Inspirational=)

Also, very true.

Don't worry about nerves. Don't worry about messing up.

It happens to ALL of us. EVERYONE messes up, sooner or later. It will come with experience, so go out and perform.

Keenan

No matter how experienced you are, I believe that you will always be nervous, no matter what. Something I've noticed though, is you have the initial butterflies in your stomach, but immediately after you start performing, your adrenaline kicks in and you become relaxed and at ease. It becomes second nature to you.

Mitchell

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results