stage prediction

Nov 17, 2014
I need a stage prediction that I can buy as a download and learn imediately.
please help me find one.

thanks.

Jun 3, 2015
Lake District, UK
I assume from your post that there is a particular event at which you will be performing, so you probably have an idea who the audience will be, if there is any them, etc.

Maybe sharing the details such as the occasion, the audience, your character, etc. will help the members who know about this subject be able to suggest a routine that will tick the boxes and suit your needs, rather than just suggesting their favorite.

Good luck.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
On a more serious note, I like Jim Steinmeyer's Your Act in Review that was in the October 2012 issue of Genii Magazine. Another good one is Max Maven's Horse Sense in the April 2011 Genii. Wayne Dobson has a great Tossed Out Deck in his book WD-40. Also, you could use an invisible deck as a prediction of a card selected with the input of multiple members of the audience ("I have turned one card upside down in this deck as a prediction...").

For something easy, pull out your copy of Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic and find the Tic Tac Toe effect. If you don't have a copy of that book, you should.

Reactions: Justin.Morris

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
This is my most strongest and most powerful prediction routine that I perform in both my stage and close up shows.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
But if you could only let me look at it BEFORE you put it in the envelope.;)

Regards *looking* at a prediction before it's sealed away, Kenton has a really clever idea in Perfected Prediction; I think it's still available as a download from WonderWizards, but the book is everywhere. You have some members of the audience or newspaper or whatever sign their names in various places on the prediction, over the text. (the text can still be read.) It's not suited to every scenario, but it's great for newspaper predictions!

Reactions: Josh Burch
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results