Stage Routine: Ideas?

Aug 7, 2008
Andrew Mayne's stuff is definitly a good idea, especially bisection, that always gets me. Also, try fiber optics, it's quite visual. Mentalism also plays quite well on stage if presented correctly. Card manipulation is also a good bet. Experiment and find what works for you.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
do a little searching around here and you'll find what youre looking for. i suggested before something about fast card productions, like in Art of card manipulation vol. 1. theres a video in youtube: just search ineski talent suomi. it's breathtaking.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Depending on the venue and TYPE of audience, you might wanna go with strictly silent to music. Try to use instrumentals and not radio played popular music. Also, start with something that will set the tone of the show and your character (Should you have one). The magic or tension should build. Having two high energy pieces and then a mentalism bit that drags the show down or slows it down is bad.

Fire is always a good way to close a show. (and sometimes open)

Sep 15, 2008
Youtube will prove to be a valuable tool in your search for a great stage routine.

Lance Burton, Mac King, David Copperfield even.

Watch them and study them....don't steal them, but apply their approach to fit your character and more importantly, your audience.

Dec 13, 2007
Atlanta,Georgia
card tricks work but only with a larger deck... and with bisection make sure theres not a reflective surface behind you when you do it... i speak from experience...:(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results