Stained Skin Teaser

Sep 1, 2007
Whenever a new product comes out, magicians demonstrate their own forgetfulness. They forget that they're much harder to impress than the average Joe.

Personally, I don't think I'll be picking up the Stained Skin line. It looks cool and all, but I personally would rather get a real tattoo and weave several revelations into it very subtly.

But then again, I'm not really much of a person to get a tattoo in the first place. Ritual scarification is kind of a turn-off.

Sep 1, 2007
The only reason I would pick these dvds up is for Ray performances.Hes a great performer.You guys think hell jump wagon to theory11 like otheres from E.

Oct 10, 2007
I still prefer Stigmata. I think it is the best way to reveal a thought of card etc.

I mean they can look at your arm and the red marks starts to form the number they just though of. Plus it is impromptu.

Sep 1, 2007
Why does everybody keep saying that Ray is a great performer. From what I see, he has no charisma whatsoever, no character, and, to me, is pretty boring to watch. He seems like a very talented guy, and don't get me wrong I respect him, but everybodys saying he's a great perfomer, and I don't see that.

Sep 1, 2007
dont be a smart arse pike,u you know what i mean.

Assume that I don't.

Why does everybody keep saying that Ray is a great performer. From what I see, he has no charisma whatsoever, no character, and, to me, is pretty boring to watch. He seems like a very talented guy, and don't get me wrong I respect him, but everybodys saying he's a great perfomer, and I don't see that.

From what I've seen of his performances, Ray's strength as a performer is that he's just plain likeable. It really doesn't matter what kind of magic he's doing, because people are just watching him.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results