Standard Shipping?

The shipping price is the only reason I've never bought hard products from T11. They're absolutely absurd.

Ordering through T11

$47.52 for a brick of Guardians
$29.85 for the cheapest international at 7-21 business days

=$77.37 ($119.22 AUD for me)

Ordering off Ebay

$**.** for a brick of Guardians (lets just say it's less)
$12.50 for international which I know takes 6 business days (used seller a few times)

=$**.** ($72.31 AUD)

Notice I didn't write/advertise the price of the Guardians but feel free to find out people.

I'll be damned if I pay an extra $46.91 AUD just to order through T11, sorry T11.
Yes the shipping rates are ridiculous. I have never bought anything straight from T11 its just WAY to expensive.

JDEN

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Well honestly, to be fair to Theory11, and it's been gone over before - they don't set the prices, the USPS does, and that's the rate for a Priority Mail Box. So it seems like beating the dead horse's twin brother to be blaming Theory11 for ridiculous shipping prices - though I certainly sympathise, since they're the same costs for me. When I eventually take a trip to the US, I'm bringing a gross box of decks back with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

This was a glitch in our system (the Standard option was not displaying for orders over a certain weight). That said, it has since been fixed and all should be okay.

What you were seeing previously was the price for shipping via our Expedited and Crazy Fast options, both of which utilize private couriers (UPS / Fedex) and understandably are a bit more expensive. The Standard option for six decks to you should be about $7.45 - for reference.

Give ordering a shot and let me know if you encounter any further issues. Hope this helps!

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
jon, I do not wish to attack Theory11, but is there any reason we can't choose flat rate envelopes? For guys like myself and Blink, it'd make things a whole lot easier. I understand the argument about protection but surely a generation of sellers and other companies have proven that this is a viable and safe option? Would Theory11 consider giving the customers the final say in this?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results