Standard Shipping?

I'm not normally one to complain about shipping prices, but I just went to pick up a 6 pack of Guardians and the cheapest shipping about $12!

2 weeks ago when I ordered, it was about about $7, and that was fine. But wow...did something happen to just jack the prices way up? The cheapest shipping was ground...no priority, first class mail, nothing. I don't think I've ever paid that much for shipping from here, so why now???

-Rant over-

Nov 10, 2007
Maybe because you bought all those decks what did you buy last time? The more decks the more shipping because it ways more and things like that.

I normally just buy a 6 pack every few weeks...not sure why I don't buy by the brick, but I don't. I have a few different names I purchase under, but I just checked and shipping was the same for all of them.

I can get the decks cheaper through MJM magic or ebay at this point...

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I think that t11 doesnt have to do anything with this, is the USPS fault I think, I mean you pay what they have to pay to send it..

But I dont understand how on lee asher's site, every order the shipping is 5$ I think WORLDWIDE

Jan 30, 2009
Shipping costs really aren't universal. Wholesalers that ship more often do often have the ability to ship cheaper, or buy packing material in cheaper bulk, etc... It seems like something went wrong here though if his shipping almost doubled.

Blink,

I feel for ya man, I really do. It's not that I can't afford it, just that I don't want to pay it. I realize the economy blows, but shipping should still be relatively close in comparison, and shouldn't jump almost $5 in 2-3 weeks.

I think I'll start doing my shopping through MJM Magic now...they have free shipping. I'm realize T11 probably won't/can't/shouldn't change their fees over one customer, but it will quickly add up to wasted $$$$$$$$$$.

No harm, no foul. :)
Steve

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I think that t11 doesnt have to do anything with this, is the USPS fault I think, I mean you pay what they have to pay to send it..

But I dont understand how on lee asher's site, every order the shipping is 5$ I think WORLDWIDE

It's simple. He is paying the difference. It's the same over at Wayne's site, and any other site where they have a set shipping price. It's a marketing gimmick. They are paying for the difference in shipping.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Or... You could just buy the normal deck used in your region. For instance, Bicycles or Tally-Hos.

You can buy about 12 decks for $13-$15 at most local superstores such as Costco, WalMart, or the like.

Ben

The shipping price is the only reason I've never bought hard products from T11. They're absolutely absurd.

Ordering through T11

$47.52 for a brick of Guardians
$29.85 for the cheapest international at 7-21 business days

=$77.37 ($119.22 AUD for me)

Ordering off Ebay

$**.** for a brick of Guardians (lets just say it's less)
$12.50 for international which I know takes 6 business days (used seller a few times)

=$**.** ($72.31 AUD)

Notice I didn't write/advertise the price of the Guardians but feel free to find out people.

I'll be damned if I pay an extra $46.91 AUD just to order through T11, sorry T11.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Blink,

I feel for ya man, I really do. It's not that I can't afford it, just that I don't want to pay it. I realize the economy blows, but shipping should still be relatively close in comparison, and shouldn't jump almost $5 in 2-3 weeks.

I think I'll start doing my shopping through MJM Magic now...they have free shipping. I'm realize T11 probably won't/can't/shouldn't change their fees over one customer, but it will quickly add up to wasted $$$$$$$$$$.

No harm, no foul. :)
Steve

Steve,

Just a quick note that particularly for shipping in Maryland, this does not sound correct. I have sent a message to a few of our crew members to see if something is glitching or messed up today - it certainly does not sound right. Will respond to this thread with an update tomorrow.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results