Standing Ace Routine

Sep 1, 2007
hey where can i find an ace routine that can be done standing up...cuz tables piss me off:D

Yo, tables are great. Just think about where you'd be without tables.

Face it. You couldn't last a day if tables weren't in your life.

But to answer your question, do the Bucks' handling of the Queens with aces instead of queens.

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
Joel Paschalls one hand ace cuttin sequence. I love it. Its not hard, just a bit knacky. If in terms of out of 5, i say the difficulty is 2/5. Its a great opening piece to any routine.

Jan 1, 2008
i dont want an ace production or an ace finding sequence. i mean like i pull 4 aces out of a deck and do something cool with them. BTW i dont mean like "i refuse to use tables" its just that sometimes i won't have a table available to me so i try do most of my tricks standing.

Jul 7, 2008
a really good one i use is Dr.Dalys last trick or however u spell it
its on a video u can find bill malone performing it and i figured it out
its pretty easy to figure it out
i use it all of the time and it gets great reactions
hope this helped

May 8, 2008
England
Exactly; good ol' Dr. Daley's last trick. It's clean, simple and very effective.
Also, I guess kinda invisible reverse by Chris Kenner, always seems har-hitting for me...
-S

May 16, 2008
You can start with the asher twist, i think to produce the aces you can go with slap that ace from lee asher, if you want to get heavy duty you can go with guy hollingworths waving the aces.

you can't go wrong with dr. daley's last ace trick. a killer production is automagic aces. I think i learned it from jeff mc brides manip series about 8 years ago.

Vernon's twisting the aces is another good way to go. Chris Kenner's Twister is a nice little ***** slap effect too. It's one of my favorite strolling pieces that I have been doing for about 4 years now.

If you hate tables you can do what I do when I stroll. I use people's hands.

I'm sure I can think of other ace effects, but that list I gave you should keep you busy for a good year with proper practice.

You can always hit me up if you have any questions. I'm more than happy to help out when I can.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 7, 2008
um i know this is way off topic
but can someone help post a forum like send me a private message or sumtin tellin me how cause im like really lost
thanks

Sep 27, 2007
THUNDERBIRD by Lee Asher. I considered an ace production, I use this to transition into any ace routine. Check it out meng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 13, 2008
I recently came up with an impromptu ace-touching sequence. No forces and it can be done surrounded. You just out-jog the touched cards, pull them out, set them on the table immediately. They can turn the cards around and they will always be the four aces. Or anything you want, like a royal flush. It's great.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I recently came up with an impromptu ace-touching sequence. No forces and it can be done surrounded. You just out-jog the touched cards, pull them out, set them on the table immediately. They can turn the cards around and they will always be the four aces. Or anything you want, like a royal flush. It's great.

I'm so happy for you.

You could try Chris Kenner's Ambitious Aces (I think it's called...). You can find a video of it here: Click here to witness the end of humanity. I'm not sure if it's available anywhere but you could pm him about it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results