Star Wars magic?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
There's a new trailer that just hit. It looks pretty awesome in my opinion but I'm sure there are tons of people out there that hate it. Well, I'm not sure if you guys are like this but I find myself looking for material that makes me look like a Jedi OFTEN.

It looks awesome, people can relate because it looks like real life movie magic from a movie that they have likely seen, and it's the kind of thing that you can incorporate into cosplay...if that's the kind of thing you like to do.

Do you guys have any go-to Jedi like magic?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I'm a hypnotist .. so .... yeah.

Back in the day most of my performances were almost entirely suggestion based. Also I have a good bit of Aaron Alexander's material which genuinely looks like The Force.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I'm a hypnotist .. so .... yeah.

Back in the day most of my performances were almost entirely suggestion based. Also I have a good bit of Aaron Alexander's material which genuinely looks like The Force.

Haha, I do a couple pseudo hypnosis effects that look like Jedi mind tricks as well. Fraser Parker's stuff in True Mysteries is okay. I do an effect by Patrick Redford that is a great way to make it look like someone has forgotten something it feels very Jedi.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results