Star Wars Playing Cards

I am a Magician

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2018
First thoughts of the cards?

Even though I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, they look amazing with intricate designs both on the front and the back.

Aristotilean

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2018
The court cards are so fantastic, they really capture the Star Wars magic!

Does anyone know whether these decks will contain a double-backer?

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
I'm curious if there are twelve different court characters for each deck.

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
Speaking of which, I haven't received my holiday wheel spins for my Star Wars deck purchases. It's usually pretty quick, no?

MOverton

Elite Member
Oct 11, 2007
www.moverton.com
I received my two sets today. The look great and I like the court cards. The only fault I have is one that I cannot unknow know. The Morris Code has errors. :(

ActionJack

Elite Member
May 1, 2018
These cards are exquisite! Although, slightly surprised no R2D2. The Jack of spades has to be my favorite card.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
These cards are exquisite! Although, slightly surprised no R2D2. The Jack of spades has to be my favorite card.

No R2? We didn't miss R2! He is featured more than any other character in the deck - 111 times in the Light Side deck, and once in the Dark Side deck! R2 is on the Light Side tuck case twice, the back of the 52 cards plus jokers, twice per card, and also on one of the ad cards.

R2 just isn't very human shaped, so he didn't make as good of a candidate for a court card (at least while still looking like a somewhat normal court card). We DEFINITELY made use of him though!

I just wish we could have used Chewy and C3PO a bit more. They both join R2 on the ad card, but we were out of court cards, and we wanted representation from all three trilogies. If we had more court cards to play with, we might have added more Yoda (who does make an AWESOME cameo in these decks!), maybe some Mace Windu or Qui Gon Jinn, and most definitely some Jar Jar and Watto ;-). For the newer trilogy, I would have loved to add Finn and Poe, maybe Admiral Holdo, definitely Maz, or who knows who else. For Chewie and 3P0 we made a place, despite not having them on court cards, because 3P0 was in ALL 9 FILMS, and Chewy is, well, the best.

Do you catch all the little Easter Eggs in this deck? There are LOADS of them!

// L

Reactions: Dtop
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results