Starting a Cardistry Journey

Jul 23, 2018
Hello, I am new to cardistry and thought of starting to practice it. Next thing that hit my mind was, what if I made daily vlogs for people to have a look of what progressing every day looks like. Maybe the quality of the videos would be almost as bad as a paralysed man trying to walk, however they could get better with the passage of time. If you could help me on this journey it would be a really big help :)

Here's the first video for anyone wanting to follow/help me on the journey!

Aug 7, 2018
Hello, I am new to cardistry and thought of starting to practice it. Next thing that hit my mind was, what if I made daily vlogs for people to have a look of what progressing every day looks like. Maybe the quality of the videos would be almost as bad as a paralysed man trying to walk, however they could get better with the passage of time. If you could help me on this journey it would be a really big help :)

Here's the first video for anyone wanting to follow/help me on the journey!
I like this idea! I have recently started cardistry as well and have wondered the some thing. How is it going so far?

Biz

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Romania
bizandfriends.com
Make the videos shorter. 1 Minute short. And you can get the idea across.

It's a good idea for a project. What you can do, to have people get to know your project, is to contact flourishers and ask them if they can send you a 30 minute performance of themselves learning a new flourish. Then you can take the video, edit it and put it online for people to see how a pro learns something new.

An idea. Keep it up boy boy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results