Starting a Performance?

Jul 27, 2008
Geneva, Ohio
HELLOOOOO THEORY11!!!!

I want to start a magic performance... I just watched Dan Sperry live tonight and he has motivated me to get back into magic once again. I'm in college and there are many many new spectators to practice on.

Is there any tips or advice for me when it comes to getting back into practice. I do want to eventually do a performance on stage. I know many card tricks, simple and some more complicated tricks. I have D-lights. I recently received Dress Code from this website. I have a lot of little stuff and there are only a few tricks I like to perform. However, some of them were only meant for stage...

Any suggestions???

Mar 15, 2011
Well, what kind of magic do you wanna do? Stage, in which case the D lites may come in handy, Parlor, in which case, the Dresscode work well, or Close up/walk around, in which case the card tricks. My own opinion, dig out your old magic instructions (dvds and/or books) start with close up, wow audiences all over campus, then set up a parlor or stage show and charge 5 or 10 bucks a pop to get in. Or just pick up chicks...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results