Starting out in Cardistry

May 31, 2014
Hi, recently ive been becoming very interested in cardistry and really want to get into it. Does anyone have any tips on how to start out in cardistry? Is genesis by Andrei jikh a good place to start? Or would anyone recommend anything else instead? I have dont really know so i really appreciate the help thanks :D

Jun 13, 2013
In my opinion, Genesis by Andrei Jikh is a great place to start. Andrei teaches everything in detail and all is very easy to understand. Not only he teaches a lot of basic moves but he also teaches a few of his signature moves such as Bullet. I also think that the recent tutorials posted by the Virts on their site on some basic moves are well thought. I advise you to watch the tutorials made by the Virts before getting Genesis because if you'll not like cardistry you will be sad that you spend the money on something that you are not going to use.
You can find the free tutorials here:
http://home.thevirts.com/category/learn/tutorials/

Nov 12, 2013
The Wire is also a great place for free moves. If you like what you see, Genesis is definitely the next step. Good luck and have fun with it! -Kyle

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results