State Quarters

Sep 3, 2007
Who else hates them? :mad:

How would you get around them if someone hands one to you for a trick that requires a switch/ dupe?

Feb 26, 2008
Chicago
Well most of the tricks i do with coins are with 50 cent pieces and the ones i use quarters are tricks that use that quarter they hand me. If i do need a quarter to switch i just use my quarter. If you are good enough you don't need to use people's quarters. Don't say anything about the quarter or point out stuff. Just say watch what i can do with a quarter.

Sep 3, 2007
I mean if you're bending a quarter or something. I have not gotten away with the switch from state to old quarter. Someone always notices. I was thinking of coming up with a line about how it works better with old quarters cuz of the metallic composition... lol

Sep 2, 2007
That actually wouldn't be a bad line if you ask me. I usually get around it by carrying two quarters with me. A regular one and a sate quarter, if they notice it's a state quarter they will almost never note which sate it's from. Just put them in opposite pockets and keep track of which pocket they're in, then when you see which kind they pull out for the trick, grab that one and continue. Or just offer up your own quarter, it's such a normal object that a spectator wont question it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results