Static Review

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
I bought the DVD yesterday in the hollywood magic shop.

The dvd is long 15 minutes and teach you how to construct the gimmick and the routine. Also Dan says in the dvd that you will learn another trick you can do with the gimmick by d&d + chad nelson but it is not true.

The gimmick is very easy to do and in the dvd you will find enought supplies to construct almost 20 gimmick i think. You also can do another tricks with the gimmick in the deck in fact I use static as last phase of my ACR.

The trick hits hard and your spectator will love it.

Feel free to post your questions here and i will answer its.

Best regard,
mattia

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
what do u mean they lied thats not possible!

i hope they will post a free on demand video with their trick for all the people who bought the dvd.

Can the deck be examined? Is the stuff needed to make the gimmicks easily replaceable?

Yes it can be examined the gimmick is very difficult to find. The spectator can also shuffle the deck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 25, 2008
i have a question if you plan on doing static does the gimmick allow for you to use the same deck for different tricks? thanks :D

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
...Dan says in the dvd that you will learn another trick you can do with the gimmick by d&d + chad nelson but it is not true.

I'm a little confused right now because I just watched the DVD and both methods are indeed taught on the DVD.

Version 1: Static Electricity
Version 2: Hands Off (C. Nelson + D&D)

The methods only differ in presentation. The handling remains the same.

I also teach you an alternate method for controlling the selection.

Cheers,
dan

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
I'm a little confused right now because I just watched the DVD and both methods are indeed taught on the DVD.

Version 1: Static Electricity
Version 2: Hands Off (C. Nelson + D&D)

The methods only differ in presentation. The handling remains the same.

I also teach you an alternate method for controlling the selection.

Cheers,
dan

ok. sorry but i have believed that the 2nd method will be a different trick.

sorry again

best regard
mattia

Sep 1, 2007
I've tried to read up on it and so far, from what I've heard, you can shuffle it, do other tricks with it in the deck, have the spectator examine and shuffle it, you can even spring the cards. I think JB posted you could at least.

You can do any of that with any gimmick, the real question is, will it still last a decent amount of time if you do that compared to if you don't?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results