Stay strong Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering when these topics would show up. They're all over the Internet, most of them full of massively exagerated and hypocritical statements.

The value is proportional with the number of decks of playing cards that got wet in the tsunami.

That's pretty much what TV's about.

TV said so? Until tomorrow there will be 60 billion.

Yeah, that would help a lot. How about doing something useful instead, such as donating money or clothes, if needed? Until this moment the authorities can handle the situation.

I was going to shout "Ambitious Card Routine to the rescueeee", but... no. I won't do that.

Some stopped having imaginary friends around the age of 6. Some still believe that requesting stuff from a guy that never responds, never acts and has never been seen is not a waste of time. Diversity...

To clear things up, I have work contacts all over Japan and many confirmed that what we see on TV is crap. The authorities have been prepared for this kind of emergency, as Japan is hit by earthquakes almost every day. Just don't underestimate their competence level.

If this is the kind of attitude theory11 members gives me, i am very disappointed. This isn't the first time i have seen someone giving another a negative comment. What is it for you if you give such comments? Does it makes you feel better at yourself? Why, WHY must people give this kind of negative response?!

This isn't the first time i have seen someone giving another a negative comment.

Nor the last. Sorry for bursting your bubble. If you can't handle / ignore different opinions and points of view, by all means get off the Internet.

What is it for you if you give such comments? Does it makes you feel better at yourself? Why, WHY must people give this kind of negative response?!

Humor_Drama_Llama_Cream_Shirt_Save_the_Drama-s350x350-33230.jpg

The llama really needs your drama. Because she's a drama llama.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I can see that this thread has run its course and is continually getting derailed by negative members so with that being said....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results