Stealth Pen

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Stealth Pen

The Official Spam-

The Effect

Get ready to give autographs... this thing is HOT!

You ask your spectator if you can borrow a dollar. As she's finding her dollar you take out a pen.

With her dollar in your hand, you stab the pen right through. The Pen visually pierces the dollar.

She sees it. She hears it. She feels it. She practically tastes it. She knows that your pen just made a big, impolite (if not downright rude) hole in HER dollar bill.

Now, with your reputation (and her dollar) on the line you bring the pen and bill even closer. At this point you're RIGHT up close... she's NEVER going to forget this.

With NOTHING obstructing her view you pull the pen right back through the bill. She doesn't even blink. She sees every moment of it. The pen is now completely free from the bill.

The bill is completely unharmed and completely examinable!
It can even be signed beforehand.

The pen is instantly completely inspectable!
No funny moves!

There's nothing fancy about your pen...
Yes, it's sleek and stylish. Yes, its urban design is suggestive of superior tastes and a strong sense of value...

...but it's just an everyday pen.
It's the kind of pen you see ten times a day without ever noticing.

The pen writes.

The cap fits.

It doesn't get any easier than this.

The Effect-

10/10

To me, stabbing a hole in somebody's dollar, then immediately restoring it is pretty dang cool.

The Gimmick-

8/10

Although the gimmick is very clever, some spectators, on a very rare occasion, may figure it out. Odds are, though, they're just thinking out loud, and aren't really for sure how they think the trick is done.

The Teaching-

6/10

I didn't really like the teaching of this effect. It was detailed enough, but something about it I just didn't like.

Impromptu-

6/10

Obviously, you have to have the Stealth Pen on you to perform the Stealth Pen. Therefore, you cannot do the trick with any old pen somebody hands you.

I'm going to end this review with the pros and cons of the effect.

Pros-

- gimmick is very clever

- completely examinable at the end of the trick

- looks like a normal pen

- writes like a normal pen

- you can purchase a new "gimmick" for it if you lose the one that it comes with

Cons-

-payload is not very big

-the "gimmick" is easier to lose than say, the B-2 Bomber's

My Thoughts-

I also have purchased the B-2 Bomber, and, although it is the same concept, is very different. The B-2 is much thicker, and the cap breaks easily. However, the gimmick for the B-2 is "stronger", and the payload is almost twice as large.

Well, that's the end of my first review. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 10, 2011
It is such a completely examinable at the end of the trick. This pen is looks like a normal pen, and also writes like a normal pen. I buy a new gimmick pen, it is such a best pen, and like to use it routine days.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results