Stigmata

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
it doesn't hurt. BUY IT NOW!! just do yourself a favor and buy it. Best investment you will ever make. Its an amazing trick, packs small plays HUGE. The legible writing is entirely subjective but ive never ever had an issue. Just trust me, buy it. After you do, hit my up in a PM and i'll give you some crucial tips to make it even better and more reliable.

Sep 9, 2010
it doesn't hurt. BUY IT NOW!! just do yourself a favor and buy it. Best investment you will ever make. Its an amazing trick, packs small plays HUGE. The legible writing is entirely subjective but ive never ever had an issue. Just trust me, buy it. After you do, hit my up in a PM and i'll give you some crucial tips to make it even better and more reliable.

Will do! thanks!

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
It won't hurt for 99% of all people, and it is pretty visible.

This is definitely one of the most powerful tricks you can do, there is a reason is it a time-tested best seller. ;)

Aug 6, 2008
Be careful thought if you have dark skin. It was a waste to me. The number doesnt show up as clearly. The trick is great just my skin thats the problem.

Jan 11, 2011
This trick is awesome (as all of Wayne's tricks in my opinion). And as others have said, it really is a STRONG trick. I use it either as an opener or as a closer. Definitly worth buying :)

Sep 9, 2010
It won't hurt for 99% of all people, and it is pretty visible.

This is definitely one of the most powerful tricks you can do, there is a reason is it a time-tested best seller. ;)

Thanks to everyone! and krazytim, has anyone ever told you that you look like Billy Riggins from Friday Night Lights? haha:)

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Be careful thought if you have dark skin. It was a waste to me. The number doesnt show up as clearly. The trick is great just my skin thats the problem.

I'm black and it works fine about 90% of the time. But, I guess you could say that I'm a little "light-skinned". So if you're black, I mean really black then it might not show up. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results