Storage case, lucite case?

Jun 23, 2013
WA
Hi! Friends! Anyone bought lucite display case or some kind of storage box before (for 1 deck)? I try to search them on the internet and can't find anything. Let me know if you know where to get them. Things like price...etc. The ideal one would be the one look like the Blue Ltd Reserve in Ellusionist black club store.

Thanks!

Aug 26, 2012
Bloomfield, Iowa
I couldn't find anything but those cases wouldn't be the hardest thing to make. looks like two sheets of like 5 by 7 sheet of lucite six bolts with wing nuts and some pretty standard springs. Drilling lucite is not to hard as long as you do it gradually and not just jump straight to the size you need. Sorry if that didn't help, I'll keep looking but it doesn't look like I'll find them. The blue ltd would be cost a lot to make but I think if you could find a custom case maker on the webs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellusionist used to "sell" them by giving them away for free if you ordered a crap ton of stuff from them or bought a gold arcane deck. I don't know if they still offer this, but you could try emailing their customer support team.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results