Strabucks - Just released!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know I've just released a new effect I've been playing with recently. It's really simple but effective, and I know a lot of you will enjoy performing it in cafeterias. It is one of those little effects that work very well when people aren't expecting it. Some may call it a 'Bend'… I'm not really keen on that term, though.

I've priced this really low (less than a dollar!) in order to make it affordable for anyone who wants to give it a try.

Tell me what you think about it and have fun!

http://www.theory11.com/wire/xabier-linazasoro/strawbucks/

Xa2

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I created it about half a year ago, and since then I've performed it as much as possible. I hope that aswers to your question :)

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hello Raccoonfight! Thanks for checking the effect out! I woldn't release an effect that doesn't work in the real world. This little effect works well as an opener, a simple and direct trick that creates astonishment among the spectators to leave them wanting more. If you don't know how to start a performance when hanging out, this could be it.

Xa2

Last edited by a moderator:

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hello everybody! I'm really pleased for the response my first effect in the Wire has had. It is now the most popular effect! Really, a huge 'thank you' to everyone that purchased it. Anyone who has purchased it can feel free to send me questions via Private Message, I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

I'll let you know that I'm currently working on a much bigger project. I don't want to say too much, but it is all about cards. Hope it hits the Wire the following weeks.

Once again, thanks everyone for your support and t11 for having created a platform that gives the opportunity to share our ideas. See you soon! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results