Strike second deal

Feb 4, 2008
That is a nice touch...not sure I have ever seen that subtlety before....though I don't really do seconds... Looking good!

Aug 20, 2010
Practicing
Very nice, tegib. Scarne was known for lifting his thumb, and I remember Steve Forte doing it in 52 somewhere. I think Jack Carpenter does it also, but I think you already know that :)

Feb 7, 2010
Thumb lifting is not my idea. A lot of people have done it before. People like Steve Forte does it on 52 moves, Scarne did it in Sting, Clock does it on one of his early videos even Damien Nieman mentions it on Fast Company.

Jun 10, 2010
Thumb lifting is not my idea. A lot of people have done it before. People like Steve Forte does it on 52 moves, Scarne did it in Sting, Clock does it on one of his early videos even Damien Nieman mentions it on Fast Company.

I wasn't implying that it was. I just thought it looked nice. For the record, I never liked Clock's lifting thumb. It looked too choppy to me, but I'm sure he probably does it way better now.

Feb 7, 2010
I wasn't implying that it was. I just thought it looked nice. For the record, I never liked Clock's lifting thumb. It looked too choppy to me, but I'm sure he probably does it way better now.

And I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to eostresh who said that he hasn't seen it before.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results