Submitting a Flourish?

sup, this is problably my second post here cause im not real active on any kind of forum,but anyway to the point.Im a magician and flourisher,and iv come up with what I think is some pretty good sybil varititions/sybil applications and an ace pro and im making a video within the next week or so to show those flourishes and the ace pro but if I wanted to try and get this published as a 1 on 1 or something similar to a 1 on 1 where would i send this video to on theory 11.thats all I wanted to know so thanks for the comments in advance:)

May 24, 2008
Look at the quick.nav section of theory 11 (at the bottom) There is a link for trick submissions. But I wouldn't get your hopes up, I don't think they've ever just took someone's submission.

Look at the quick.nav section of theory 11 (at the bottom) There is a link for trick submissions. But I wouldn't get your hopes up, I don't think they've ever just took someone's submission.

Beat me to it :p

Who knows? Joel may have sent his Beleive in and got accepted, or any of the new artists, who knows.

~PaCo

Apr 28, 2008
It's going to take more than Sybil variations to get your own 1 on 1's. There's an endless amount of them available for free on youtube on decknique, many of which are incredibly good.
If you want to sell flourishes you have to get your name out there by making videos and tutorials for free.

Although if you do come up with something worth submitting you can do so here http://www.theory11.com/submit_a_trick.php

May 24, 2008
Beat me to it :p

Who knows? Joel may have sent his Beleive in and got accepted, or any of the new artists, who knows.

~PaCo

That is true, but he is a professional and could have contacted JB or someone by other methods. Since he has a job at California Magic, I'm sure he meets people. I highly doubt that he actually went to that page and did the submission.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I am pretty sure Wayne knows Joel very well. In the newsletter just before believe released Wayne said something about meeting Joel just after Showoff came out.

thanks

ok thanks for the great advice guys,but I have another question,can we post a tutorial on here that exposes the way to do a sybil with the variation close that iv made,or the ace production.ok thanks again

ok thanks for the great advice guys,but I have another question,can we post a tutorial on here that exposes the way to do a sybil with the variation close that iv made,or the ace production.ok thanks again

I don't know about using the word "exposes", I would say use the word "teaches" if it is your own creation. There have been a few tutorials on the media section. I don't think there would be a problem at all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results