Swammi? Help

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
I just started reading 13 steps. The only proble im having is that there is no available swammi gimmick on where i live.
Can i create it instead? And if yes i hope someone can tell me how to do it.

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
Ohh yeah. Sorry i forgot. How do i make it stick to the TT? Should i make a hole?

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
Do you suggest making using TT or should i buy boon writer?

I just found a seller. So i want to know.
My problem is i think boon writrr is hard to handle

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I just started reading 13 steps. The only proble im having is that there is no available swammi gimmick on where i live.

Where do you live?

I forgot to ask. How can i make one usimg TT? I have no idea

It's not worth making it. A Swami gimmick is around $10 more expensive than a TT.

Do you suggest making using TT or should i buy boon writer?

You can get the Swami gimmick as part of a TT, as a boon writer or as a band. Just pick the one you think would work best for you and go with it. If you find you are using it frequently, then try all three and see what you like best.

TT stands for thumb tip. I suggest a rubber one.

Actually, the ones you are talking about are vinyl and a referred to as "soft." My preference is the harder plastic classic Vernet.

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
Where do you live?

It's not worth making it. A Swami gimmick is around $10 more expensive than a TT.

You can get the Swami gimmick as part of a TT, as a boon writer or as a band. Just pick the one you think would work best for you and go with it. If you find you are using it frequently, then try all three and see what you like best.

Actually, the ones you are talking about are vinyl and a referred to as "soft." My preference is the harder plastic classic Vernet.

Im from philippines. . I tried a magic shop here and they said they dont have any boon or swammi.they can order it online but i need to pay the shipping and also they increase the price a little bit for profit. I dont have the money for that.

I have a pick from using guitar. Its a pick for a thumb. I think i can use it?

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Yeah, Phillipines is tough. Your best bet is to save up and make a big order from one of the U.S. magic shops. That way the shipping cost per item is less.

Well, it could work. You could also use regular masking tape to make a band (coloring it to match your skin) and just glue a pencil lead (which is actually graphite) to it.

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
I just cut the long tip of my thumb pick. The problem is how im gonna attach the lead. Should i just use a glue?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results