SYMPHONY by Daniel Garcia :: Now Available

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Creative mastermind Daniel Garcia presents five simple and powerful effects that are as visual as magic gets. Each is completely impromptu - no crazy gimmicks are required - and can be performed at a moment's notice.

SYMPHONY
contains tricks involving everything from rubberbands to credit cards to bills to playing cards - over 1.5 hours of detailed instruction by the man himself. Each effect was hand selected by Daniel for practicality, simplicity, and visual nature.

Containing full instruction on VOID, VISA, JACOB'S LADDER, .44, and TIMELINE 2.0. Shot on location in Las Vegas, Nevada - with multiple street performances.

: : SYMPHONY by Daniel Garcia
: : Watch The Preview - Media

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Jacob's Ladder has officially become my go-to effect at the moment. It's everything that GOOD magic should be; it's ridiculously visual, simple; it all happens in the spectator's hands, and there's no setup. I remember seeing it for the first time in CK's kitchen while DG was performing it for Larry Fong. I've been hooked on it since.

Jacob's Ladder has officially become my go-to effect at the moment. It's everything that GOOD magic should be; it's ridiculously visual, simple, happens in the spectators hands, and no setup. I remember seeing it for the first time in CK's kitchen while DG was performing it for Larry Fong. I've been hooked on it since.

This is honestly the one I'm extremely interested in/excited about.

Oct 11, 2007
I ordered it...but the problem was I didn't know where to go to buy it because first I went to the tricks page and then I went to the release page and went back and forth until I looked in the forums. Even though I ordered about 5 minutes late I hope I still got in the first 100! Question: Do you count as being one of the first 100 if you are going through checkout immeadiately or does it have to be fully purchased before you can be counted in the contest??

-emagician

Oh yeah my # is 45202 for whatever that's worth I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results