T.c.t.e.e.s.a

Jun 26, 2009
First, the cut is actually called TCTCSA which will make sense in a second. After meeting the bucks at a lecture, they told me that they gave it this name because it stands for "The Cut That Chris Sucks At," Chris being Chris Kenner :). But pretty much its the precursor to pandora in a way. It has the same opening without the flare card and then this weird roll move. It should be one youtube.

-z

Oct 27, 2011
India
First, the cut is actually called TCTCSA which will make sense in a second. After meeting the bucks at a lecture, they told me that they gave it this name because it stands for "The Cut That Chris Sucks At," Chris being Chris Kenner :). But pretty much its the precursor to pandora in a way. It has the same opening without the flare card and then this weird roll move. It should be one youtube.

-z

Actually i think he's referring to kevin ho's version of that cut. Which he calls t.c.t.e.e.s.a ( the cut that everyone else sucks at). I haven't yet seen a video just clearing it up.It's basically an earlier version of pandora.

-Punyesh

Edit: Check out the split spades lion trailer. i think he does it in that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 27, 2011
India
Yeah, i guess it's basically pandora with a few differeces. I'd say pandora's way better and you should learn that first then you can easily do t.c.t.e.e.s.a as well.

-Punyesh

Aug 4, 2008
I remeber long time ago the same question at DnD forums, Tc.t.e.e.s.a was just Pandora before it was named Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:

MichaelJames

theory11 artist
Sep 3, 2007
United States
I remeber long time ago the same question at DnD forums, Tc.t.e.e.s.a was just Pandora before it was named Pandora.

Yes it was. Either referred to as the 'new TCTCSA' or just 'TCTEESA'. I'm pretty sure it either debuted in Spring Jam Remix, which was an inverted version of the original Spring Jam including a performance of the cut, or it debuted in 'Lunch Wif Dan'. It's been so long it's hard to remember. I don't think it was until 2007 when the Trilogy's contents were announced that it was called Pandora.

Dec 12, 2010
As far as I know, TCTEESA isnt the same as pandora. It's very close though. The only difference is that there is a revolution cut before the first flare card is taken. That's what I've heard, anyway.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
As far as I know, TCTEESA isnt the same as pandora. It's very close though. The only difference is that there is a revolution cut before the first flare card is taken. That's what I've heard, anyway.

I believe that this was an add-on that Dan added later but Kevin Ho had already started calling it TCTEESA before that small addition.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results