T-Shirts - Updated

Sep 14, 2007
Hey guys,

A few days ago, as some of you may remember, I posted up a t-shrit which I had designed in respect to theory11. Many people replied with great contructive criticism and I went back and re-did the shirt. :) Here is the new one, and a few more ideas.

Let me know what you think,
Shane.

Attachments

• Theory11 Shirt.jpg
    Theory11 Shirt.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 172
  • Theory11 Shirt 3.jpg
    Theory11 Shirt 3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Theory 11 Shirt 4.jpg
    Theory 11 Shirt 4.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 234
Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Very nice!

I have to agree about the King of Hearts. It seems a bit bland.

It would be cool if ya put the spade in place of the angel as a new design. But thats just my opinion.

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
I like the first design - much beter with the fading on the yellow line and the logo off centre

Great improvements Trioxide. They look way better. Number 1 is a huge improvement. If I saw that in a store I'd be very excited.

I would probably wear number 2 and 3 as well. 3 is my kind of style, for some reason I looked at it and went meh, then when I saw it full sized I thought it looked rather cool.

Great job,
-RA69
-A69

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I liked the first two, in fact I really want someone to make a shirt looking like either one of them.. THAT'S how good they are.

As for the third, it's not really my thing.

Aug 31, 2007
i really like the 1st and 2nd. the 3rd is good but not my style. i think if you get a "ONE t-shirt" deal the ace of spades should be on the back of the first t-shirt. however that wouldn't be my prefrence, it just seems like it would be too much.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
remove the massive 11 logo and itll be worth buying...

instead of a big logo on the front which to me, looks hideous
put the t11 logo on the back near the upper neck, smaller...sorta like a tag

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Kind of Hearts one is "meh", but the other two are awesome. You should give these ideas to Bayme and see what he thinks of them... I would buy one of 'em!

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
not my style, the designs are alrite, but i wouldnt wear one as it would just look like your trying to hard.... im not a big fan of magic comapny t shirt tbh.... i mean little 'livestrong' style bands would be as far as it'd go but it just seems so unbelieveable UNcool.... :) but the designs are 'aight

D

Deleted member 2755

I'd prefer for the 11 logo not to be there, but if it was I would still buy it. These look awesome! The first two are SICK! I would buy both :) As for the third one, I would probably buy it, but I'm not a huge fan. The first two though... those are awesome ;) J. Bayme.... sell these.....

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results