T.u.c

Feb 10, 2013
I have a question regarding the T.U.C. I hear that it is the most versatile coin gimmick because it can work as both a flipper coin and as a shell. Does this gimmick, however, require a special coin insert or does it work with any normal coin of that particular size like an expanded shell does?

I actually now have some other questions. Is the T.U.C at all like a Slippery Sam, and if so, which do you prefer and recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 23, 2012
in my opinion the tuc is not that practical. i perfer the n2 coin set which replaces a shell and flipper and is examinable

Feb 10, 2013
Could you maybe explain why you think that, YGM7? I just looked up the N2 Coin Set and it is not sounding so good, so why do you think that it is better than the tuc?

dentian

Elite Member
Apr 29, 2010
Honestly speaking, I do not get all the hype about the TUC... You cannot use it as a normal expanded shell, it requires a special shaved down and thinned out magnetic insert. Id rather just get an expanded shell that fits over all other coins. Even a STC sounds better.

Also, i've never heard of a N2 set before, who makes these?

Sep 23, 2012
n2 magic makes them and you can get them at penguinmagic
and to answer junkbox's question: it is examinable as i stated before. that really is the only advantage. you can do all of the effects a tuc and an expanded shell can with it. people often said it is very similar to the STC but i dont own it so i can not say
plus it comes with a cool looking gimmicked leather coin purse that you can keep all your coins in (and using the gimmick in the purse with the coin you can do a sweet coin through glass table as shown on the demo)
the DVD teaches the coin thru glass table and an awesome 3 fly

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results