t11.bulletin - BE KIND CHANGE by Tony Chang

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
theory11 presents an all new 1-on-1 instructional video from the mind and hands of magician Tony Chang - the BE KIND CHANGE.

New York underground legend Tony Chang presents his original BE KIND change and vanish in his debut release here at theory11. Taught in 22 minutes of detailed training in t11's NYC studio.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Love this move; truly looks like real magic in Tony's hands, and he does an incredible job of teaching every ounce of it - and why it looks so good. Please join me in welcoming Tony onboard in this first release. Onward and upward - and be sure to let us know what you think.

Sep 1, 2007
I think theres an issue with the file...I've tried downloading twice and when I open the player to watch it it will play for a couple seconds and pause and say buffer...then play for 2 or 3 seconds and pause...like I said I've tried redownloading...

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I think theres an issue with the file...I've tried downloading twice and when I open the player to watch it it will play for a couple seconds and pause and say buffer...then play for 2 or 3 seconds and pause...like I said I've tried redownloading...
Just ran a test and I was able to download and view everything okay. That said, I reset your download and resent you your passcode for reference. If you're still unable to download / view it, shoot me a PM and I'll get you setup.

Wordsicles.

Nov 10, 2007
Very nice change. I want to congraluate theory11, on actually starting to put 1 on 1's up every week again, I hope you keep it like this, Great Job. I am not trying to be rude or sarcastic, but I love to see new 1 on 1's each week, Im not sure if I am going to buy this change or the CPR change, right now I am stuck on a decision.

Jan 30, 2010
i am defenitly thinking about buying this i thought the vanish was cooler than the change though. and i also like how theres been a new 1 on 1 everyweek for the last few weeks

If I am not mistaken, and I quite possibly could be, but I think this is a Jon Racherbaumer idea and published under the title of the Lateral Palm.
oops that should read "longitudinal palm"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Sorry to say, but you are mistaken. I will not go into details as you should pick up the one-on-one and see for yourself. But, I assure you, you are mistaken.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results