t11.bulletin - Contest + Bicycle 125 Edition + New 1-on-1

Nov 1, 2009
Note that - although you do receive $4.95 off of our current shipping costs - standard rates do apply. Simply choose the discounted rates offered at checkout.

Hope this helps!

to make thing clear, we do not get free shipping right? we just get $4.95 off our shipping. Example: my shipping cost now is $22, so after i minus the $4.95, my shipping cost now is only $17.05?

Nov 10, 2009
$4.95 and + $0.50 per additional item, what does that mean? if i buy 12 same split spades, does each deck counts as an additional item?

J

Joseph C

Seems that way. I didn't think there was much ambiguity in "Free shipping on all orders over $75.00" but apparently I was wrong (which is one of the reasons I haven't placed an order yet).

The cards look fantastic. Love the back design.

I love the way The Harbor Change looks. I've said it before, i'm a G damn color change junkie, so i'll probably pick this up within the hour.

Welcome to T11 Hankins. Knotts is truly the man... i'm suddenly in the mood for The Ghost & Mister Chicken.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Due to a glitch, the discounted options haven't been showing for select customers. Give it a shot now - you should all see them (if your order is over $75.00 in value).

My apologies for any confusion.

J

Joseph C

it would show up as one 12 pack. So no it would only be an additional 50 cents and not $6.

Except it doesn't. I just put 12 decks in and the standard shipping came out to $10.45 - which is $4.95 + 11*0.50. (Screenshot available)

Guys,

Due to a glitch, the discounted options haven't been showing for select customers. Give it a shot now - you should all see them (if your order is over $75.00 in value).

I just put 18 decks in the cart and the shipping came up at $9.00 (18 * 0.50).
I thought it was Free Shipping for over $75.00.

Nov 1, 2009
Guys,

When i went to the check out to choose my shipping methods, i can only see the cheapest one which is "Priority Mail International (discounted!)".

Why isnt there first "First-Class Mail International"?

Please Help

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results