t11.bulletin - DIVIDED by Jesse Feinberg

Jun 10, 2010
Thank you guys for all the kind words and critique. I'm always available for questions about these effects, so hit me up anytime :)

I have performed this for people without any patter, and it got some crazy reactions. I usually ask the spectator "what do you get if we divide 10 in half?". They say "five", and you reveal their signed five! Or 8 to a 4, and tons of other uses! I've worked out all the special details with help from Dan White on the handling and contributions from Titanas (titanasmagic.com). Here is a link to Pert Plus Shampoo and Conditioner: http://www.pertplus.com/pert-plus.aspx

And don't forget about my other new release STRIKE.

Peace

Waiiiit.... what? What's the link to the shampoo for?

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
It is very rare to hear guys like Bill Kalush, Jason England, or Chris Kenner ask "how did you do that?" As a very well trained magician, you should know. I would hope so. Under the glaring eye of an HD camera, it is close to impossible to hide every single sleight from every single angle. We do our best to try, but out of respect for the artist, I do find it unnecessary to point out minor imperfections multiple times in presentation of an otherwise great effect.

If you see a major issue, of course let us know privately or publicly. We welcome constructive feedback and it helps us improve. That said, I don't consider a flash for two frames when watched in slow motion to be an issue.

Also, I dont think the flash really matters. He basically flashed only on the slights that we all know.

I have absolutely no idea how this is done. I have to get this.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Guys, I have the 1 on 1 and I dont see a flash anywhere. It looks like a flash, but it isnt. Believe me, the turning over of the card is not a flash, just another card got hooked onto it as well. Nothing to do with the actual trick. This has good potential, and I see myself getting new ideas based off of this principle. Love it Jesse!

-Casey

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
So, just to be clear, this doesn't require a certain magic item from a magic store? You've found some convicing way to make that particular gimmick without involving a special sheet from a magic shop?

-PTG

Jun 10, 2010
So, just to be clear, this doesn't require a certain magic item from a magic store? You've found some convicing way to make that particular gimmick without involving a special sheet from a magic shop?

-PTG

Without revealing too much, put it this way... Everything you need to make this clever gimmick can either be found at home or in an office.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results