T11 Should Make Mini Decks

It just occured to me that there are some pretty cool effects out there using mini Bikes, so just imagine how much cooler it would be to have, let's say a mini deck routine with a mini Guardians deck. Or, even a gaff deck made out of T11's custom cards, like Diminishing Returns, Twisted Sisters, etc. &, why not jumbo decks? So how many here would also like to see something like that on a future product list? Maybe if they get enough requests, they might actually consider it. But in the end, this is probably just a personal dream of mine & wouldnt happen because there wouldnt be enough people interested. What are your thaughts?

Nov 19, 2010
Sounds awesome there's a sweet effect in army of 52 Justin miller does with a mini deck n I'd like to do it with my sentinels

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
When it comes to cost, it would likely be extremely unwise for Theory11 to produce mini decks. Go do some research into how much it would cost to make a large run of playing cards, and then imagine even higher costs going into the "mini" version of a deck. I would be surprised to ever see it considered seriously.

L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results