T3 Cut Jason Soll

Oct 27, 2011
India
Anyone got this yet? It's available at dnd. I just got this last week and it's completely AWESOME!!!!!!.

Difficulty
I mean it's rather difficult but not as much as people make it out to be. I've got a firm grip on the mechanics and just practicing to improve speed.It will take some time to develop the muscle memory , flexibility and finger strength if you don't already have it.

8.5/10

Quality
The quality 's as you would excpect from dnd.

10/10

Teaching
The teaching is unusual as it has verbal explanation as not seen much nowdays. At first i couldn't believe it had verbal explanation. But it has, jason walks you through the entire cut step by step . If it didn't have that i woudn't have had it down yet, but jason covers all the nuances.

9/10

Overall
It's not a beginner flourish. But if you're somewhat advanced and looking for a challenge go for it. I'd recommend this to any serious flourisher at $4.95 you can't go wrong.

9.5/10

-Punyesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 27, 2011
India
I wish i could but i don't have my camera right now, i will be shooting a cardistry video in some time and you can see it there, anyway what's the problem? I'd be happy to help.

-Punyesh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results