TA Order

Nov 12, 2008
For those of who ordered True Astonishments from the astonishment project.. did you get your replacement discs yet.. are we supposed to get the whole set or just a few of the discs?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
It seems some people who ordered from other sources ended up getting messed up discs or something. I ordered from Hocus Pocus and my TA set is pretty much in really good condition.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
If you ordered the set, you're meant to get the set, all the discs at once. I ordered mine from The Astonishment Project, they came together, and all the ones I've tried so far, work.

O.K. all of mine work. I popped the rest of them in for a quick check and I hope that none of them crap out on me when actually start watching the rest of the discs later. I wish the centre plastic disc holders were more durable though. Oh well.

Nov 12, 2008
Some of the discs vibrate so they sent out replacement discs for those that emailed the astonishment project or any other company you bought them from. I was just asking because I only got some replacement discs, not all of them.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Some of the discs vibrate so they sent out replacement discs for those that emailed the astonishment project or any other company you bought them from. I was just asking because I only got some replacement discs, not all of them.

Yeah, my discs also vibrate. My DVD player sounds like a dish washer or something... Don't know what to do... I bought it from Alakazam magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results