TA son of stunner

Jul 16, 2008
Hey guys need some help with the ta son of stunner do you think that this trick could stand on its own or do you think it should be at the beginning of a routine

Apr 6, 2009
I just did my close up show in a small Bar and Grill Saturday night. I added SOS to my show . about 2/3rds into my act. Everyone there was stunned ..lol always get a great reaction out of this trick. I have done it as a stand alone effect alot, in restaurants and bars that I work in. I think it works in a routine perfectly especialy if you can do a deck switch .. wich is the way I do it. Try it you will love it!!!! I have it taped i will try to get a video of it up. Good luck.

Jack

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
This doesn't really answer your question, but it does apply to the trick.

I loved this routine, i think it had everything a card magician could want. But the only thing i didn't like was Bro's presentation. The whole trick was based on a deck switch. And i believe this pretty much explain the trick.

While the explanation is an impossible explanation, it's still an explanation nonetheless. When the audience goes back in their head and think about the trick, they will think "Wow, he has really fast hands to switch that deck so quick."
Then the routine turns into a slieght of hand demonstration, not magic.

My presentation is that I used the Marked Cards plot all the way through. At the end, instead of saying i switch decks, i simply say "So you saw how i did that right? No? Well your card was marked. I thought it was pretty obvious cuz you're card is red, and all these cards are blue."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results