Tabled Tool Help

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
So about a year ago, I was practicing my coin through table, the one with the lapping coin vanish. I then thought "this is a very powerful utility one can use for many things" (Ok, so I probably didn't say those words exactly... or at all, idk?). Anyways, I then realized that in a walk around scenario, or even just one where you won't be able to sit down at a table.

So I came up with a prototype for something that might work, but need some help in the design.

Essentially I made a pouch using duct tape (basically making double back sided duct tape strips and taping them together to make 2 "walls". Then taping the ends of the walls together, and stapling across the bottom). I then took a popsicle sick and cut out 2 pieces about an inch and a half each. I hot glued these Perpendicular to the top of the "walls", on the inside, up against the part where they are held together. This makes sure the pouch is always open (I also put duct tape on top of them for aesthetics). Then, I hot-glued a full Popsicle stick on the front of one of the walls, across the top.

Now I took 2 balls of magicians wax, and put them at either ends of the popsicle stick. This makes it semi removable and replaceable.

Essentially, the idea is that you walk up to a table with this hidden, and in the action of putting a case on the ground or something you attach this to a table. You can do the coin vanish, hold in props that you make appear, or even attempt a deck switch.

Problem: I don't do walkaround (yet).

So does anyone who does do walk around want to help me develop this?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results