Tagged Richard Sanders?

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
here's a quick question - can the card be signed? Don't answer if this will hint an exposure to the effect. I'm getting it anyway, just would like to know the answer to my question before it arrives ;)

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
If I lost the gimmick somehow (i don't know what the gimmick is), can I make it again? Not too clear am I? :) I just want to know if the gimmick can be made if the first one magically dissapear? :)

Jan 19, 2008
If I lost the gimmick somehow (i don't know what the gimmick is), can I make it again? Not too clear am I? :) I just want to know if the gimmick can be made if the first one magically dissapear? :)

I just bought this aa week ago and it is pretty cool. Now for your question, it comes with enough gimmick to make around 5-10 gimmicks. When you loose all of that, im sure you could easily make more out of other things...

Jan 19, 2008
here's a quick question - can the card be signed? Don't answer if this will hint an exposure to the effect. I'm getting it anyway, just would like to know the answer to my question before it arrives ;)

The card cant really be signed...well i geuss you COULD...but it wont be the same. So to answer....no.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results