Talent Show Help

Sep 17, 2007
i am have a talent show at my school which gose through 7 th grade to 12th grade and i wanted to do magic in the show but i dont think i am brave enough to do it and how much will the trilogy be thank u

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
i cant say beeing a magician is much about talent than hard work though, but if u want to find a way to get the courage u need, unfortunately there is no instant cure, how ever one thing i can tell u is, after u done it, u will have gained the courage. make a serious bet about it with someone is usually a good way to force yourself stick through even when u are scared to death.

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Well, how long have you been doing magic? What is your skill level? What type of magic do you do? I wouldn't get Trilogy and then assume you can do a show from what you learn. It will take time to get things down and such. If you answer some of the above questions, more help might be able to be given.

Adam

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
hey man like sharog said there is no cure for that.. just prepare a powerful and direct routine an blow'em away or just start showing off like Ztal1n1 did u can watch it at the media section.. and you rill show them like u have a ''talent''

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Do you have tricks that you are comfertable with when performing for people. Age should not be a factor. I know that it can seem intimidating being around people who are older, but you are most likely a better magician than them! What tricks have you thought about doing?

Adam

Sep 2, 2007
i think the bet thing is a good idea. anyway the trilogy would be a bad choice for the talent show. The trilogy is close-up magic. Anyway do some levitations and maybe some cups and balls. or possibly use giant cards. Anyway learn some levitations and some appearances. hope you do great

Sep 17, 2007
i was not going to use trilogy in my talent show i just wanted to no how much and i am not sure what i am going to do me and my friend are going to do it together so we were going to think of some thing

Sep 17, 2007
i was not going to use trilogy in my talent show i just wanted to no how much and i am not sure what i am going to do me and my friend are going to do it together so we were going to think of some thing

Sep 2, 2007
you're not ready.
plain and simple. By asking if you're ready, you're not.
How can we know if you are or aren't? it's up to you, not us. WE can't help you if you have stage fright...only you can help you. All we can do is offer our personal opinions. They're ours, not yours. And for a talent show, you're going to have one helluva hard time if you lisiten to all of our advice.

Sorry, It's up to you here bud.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results