Talent Show

I do respect your opinion, however I would like to point out that I am not an amateur. This is not my first show, I have done multiple paid gigs. I have mixed mentalism and magic before and it got great responses.

Multiple shows that you have done a small amount of gigs that to your mind equal to the length of time you have been doing magic. You want to show that you are better than the usual guys on here but not so good that you are about to give advice here and there to actually show that you have been a good sport and made an actual living off of reading materials which train your psychic reading abilities.

I know you think you know how to do things but there is a fine line of doing a good thing and really failing at it. Yes, old styled goofy music might make the audience laugh but do you want to be seen as a goofy dude living to an old groove? A joke made by thousands before is not funny but rather they have to laugh because it is programmed to be funny, but they are not getting the inner pleasure of laughter.

I´m with steerpike on the one effect thing, ID is simple and if done right very strong. But if you have done mentalism and magic together then you have not done magic and mentalism together. Every mentalist knows that it is incredibly hard to accomplish since the sleight of hand thought in their mind demolishes the picture painted by mentalism.

M.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results