Tally Ho Question

Feb 28, 2008
I love the look and feel of Tally Ho's and I've been working with a black fan back for the last few months which cost me a bit more than a normal pack and it came with a double backer and a blank face. These were the first pack of Tally's I ever bought. Just this weekend I picked up a pack of red circle backs and they didn't feel as stiff and did not come with the double backer or double face... Anyone else agree?

And one more... anyone know where to get Tally's in bulk online?

Thanks guys

Oct 29, 2007
www.kardwell.com is another option, but I wouldn't really recommend them because their prices are a bit higher, and I haven't had very good experiences with them (but you can choose which back design you want, the two previously mentioned sites won't let you do that, at least they didn't when I called to ask. Anyone have any luck with that?)

Kardwell does have a vast selection of other cards however, but thats just FYI.

Personally, I would recommend eBay because their prices can be lower that filmart or batteriesandbutter, depending on when you look.

Hope that helps.

www.kardwell.com is another option, but I wouldn't really recommend them because their prices are a bit higher, and I haven't had very good experiences with them (but you can choose which back design you want, the two previously mentioned sites won't let you do that, at least they didn't when I called to ask. Anyone have any luck with that?)

Kardwell does have a vast selection of other cards however, but thats just FYI.

Personally, I would recommend eBay because their prices can be lower that filmart or batteriesandbutter, depending on when you look.

Hope that helps.

WOAH! Are they really $1.65 a pack at www.filmart.com or am I just stupid?

EDIT: Ahhh. I see. There only sold in bricks. Guess I am stupid. Lol

I've never seen Ebay prices beat Filmart or BatteriesandButter.

It is still worth it to buy them in bricks... :D

Oct 21, 2007
I'm geussing u got the black tally from Penguin cus I did too and they gave a dbl backer and blank facer, those ones for some reason feel much better than normal ones from your local magic shop... the reason being, the penguin ones were supplied from Murphies Magic Supplies so they made it specaily for magicains with a nicer finish, maching jokers, dbl backer and black facer. The ones you get from anywere else is usauly made for some guys who wanna play a game of poker, plus they have add cards, poker instructions and a single satisfaction garuntee joker... so the Murphies tallys ho are much better...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results