Tally-Ho Viper vs Standard

Oct 10, 2010
What is the difference in the actual card other than the sliver color
Is the finish the same and material?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
personally i hate the vipers. In my experience they dont last as long and they are ugly as sin. The clumped in no time flat. Just my experience though

What is the difference in the actual card other than the sliver color
Is the finish the same and material?

the viper is now better than the regular tally in the market right now. I would stock on it before the UV500 is no longer being produced.

PS: viper and regular tally do not have the same stock; besides, they're both air-cushion.

Oct 10, 2010
Just didn't know if they feel any diffrent or not I see alot of people using them on YouTube
I've been using regular bicycle standards and I have a few decks I hardly ever use that are riderback
I'm trying to get the biggest spring I possably can and some pretty fans because that's about all I can do :)

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
well. for springs and fans im a big fan of smoke and mirrors. Stiffer stock mean HUGE springs and they fan amazing even after long use. S&M are some of my favorite decks ever made

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
not terrible. Ive only used 1 or two decks but i enjoyed the experience. Out of all T11 decks the one's that i think handle the best are Props, and Stingers (note i didn't include Split spades cause its not T11's deck and i dont own sentinels.)

but as far as looks go... props aren't my cup of tea for performing magic. Flourishing sure but they dont fit me for sleight of hand.

Oct 10, 2010
I know about 4 card tricks I play alot of Texas Holdem so the small amount of flourishing I do is more my gig the guys love watching me fan them and spring I'm kind if looking for a deck that stays together a little better if it's possable.
Right now the bicycle decks I have are shadomasters, tragic royalty, assassin karnival, raider, and a couple standard decks I marked. I have been into cards since I was 10 for the last 4 years I've kept a deck in my pocket I shuffle them all day I'm a mechanic and it helps my hands feel better keeping them moving I wear out a deck and buy a new set every 4 days.
It's just here recently I'm getting into flourishing my hands aren't big enough to do the real cool stuff but the chicks dig the spring :)

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
i have 2 decks of the vipers (bought from E on some massive bundle promotion) and 2-3 years later they still work amazingly well...use them to practise flourishy moves

on the other hand, they are black, and get ugly much quicker than white cards

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results