Tangled Web/Steranko On Cards

Sep 1, 2007
Does anybody know or where can I find a review of Eric Mead's "Tangled Web" and John Steranko's "Steranko on Cards"? I was going to plan to buy them with Surfaced, but I want to know the effects in detail. If not I might just go ahead and get Kenner's "Totally Out of Control" and Earick's "By Forces Unseen".
Thanks a lot!

Aug 31, 2007
I have tangled web, and have met Eric mead, and it's not your normal style book. It has a lot of essays, and stories, and his thoughts on walkaround magic, and mentalism. If you want this book just for the tricks, i think you will be disappointed.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
You can find a good review of tangled web on wayne kawamoto's reviews page- just google it. I haven't read a review of the Steranko book, but would love to, his thinking is very intriguing. By forces unseen is filled with notoriously difficult material, but if you're confident- go for it!
I would personally go for tangled web.

C!

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks a lot for your replies, and by the way I know the Buck's site went up already that's how I found about the books. They should also sell Aaron Fisher's Paper Engine that would be more awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results