Tarantula 2.0

Mar 13, 2015
Does Tarantula 2.0 work for all skin colors? I have a more dark and tan skin. I'm assuming that Tarantula has something to do with an attachment to your finger

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Does Tarantula 2.0 work for all skin colors? I have a more dark and tan skin. I'm assuming that Tarantula has something to do with an attachment to your finger
Yes it should work for all skin colors because the gimmick shouldn't be seen by spectators. Your hand makes the shape of a tarantula which hides the gimmick.

Yes and no. If you are in the ideal situation, the gimmick will not ever be seen. It SHOULDN'T be an issue most of the time.

That said, if you ever break from that ideal situation you may run into a problem. The gimmick uses a generic flesh color to hide if it is ever flashed, and that generic flesh color won't work for everyone. It is not that you won't be able to use it, it is simply a matter of you having to better manage your angles. My skin tone happens to match the gimmick fairly closely, so I can get away with really bold flashes without anyone suspecting a thing. You may not be able to.

I hope this helps!

// L

Reactions: RickU
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results