Tarantula by Yigal Mesika

May 3, 2008
I'm considering buying Tarantula by Yigal Mesika but due to the high price, I want to make sure I am happy with the purchase. Does anyone own it yet because I have a few questions. Do you have to refill it at all? Also, I hate having to tie complicated knots with invisible thread and I was wondering it is hard to set-up. I just want to make sure it's good.

Thanks,
Charlie

Jun 22, 2008
Also to add to that question for anyone who has it. Is it similar in any way to yigal's floating glasses effect?

yes you need refils they are batteries the same ones the spider pen uses also u will need to replace the invisable thread over time both are around 10 buck to refill u should only need thread about 1 time a year if you use it alot and the batteries are good for awile but id say change them twice a year also i might be thinking of something else but im thinking the floating glasses are just loops

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
yea... it was shipped only yesterday...
I ordered it, its not here yet.

And making a chip fly to your mouth.
This is what you do.
Connect a thread to a chip. Put chip on table. Make the thread run over your head and to the back. Get some guy to pull the thread. TADAAA

Dec 5, 2008
i ordered it from E it hasnt shipped yet >.< i should have ordered from penguin but from hat i heard penguin makes like horrible products (quality wise) i ordered the M5 from penguin its not powerful as it should be...anyone else order it from E?

Mar 2, 2009
i ordered it from E it hasnt shipped yet >.< i should have ordered from penguin but from hat i heard penguin makes like horrible products (quality wise) i ordered the M5 from penguin its not powerful as it should be...anyone else order it from E?

Is there any difference?
I don't think E has an own production ... I think there is only one production for this product ...

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I believe it's essentially a self contained, mechanical version of the Steve Fearson IT hook-up.
The Fearson hook-up is ace, lot's of different applications, float things to your mouth, have things float through a ring made by the specs fingers... Awesome!

The Tarantula looks fantastic, that floating ring... It's the nicest levitation I've seen in a long time.

CL

There are so many different threads about this product. All it is, is an electric reel that is most likely a revamp of the spider pen. So with that said thread reels especially electronic can be a savior and a curse at the same time.

I personally stick with the regular body hookups such as Fearson's. Also I use the hook up taught by justin miller a lot.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results