Tarot Cards Routine/Patter

Apr 1, 2008
Ah hey guys,

I was sorting out my cards decks (I've got 100+, how about you?:) ) and I found a deck of tarot cards I found earlier. Their small, bridge size, and called Mlle Lenormand Tarot cards. (link: http://www.amazon.com/Mlle-Lenormand-Cartomancy-Deck-Cards/dp/B00008D9U3/ref=dp_cp_ob_b_title_0)

It's a deck of 36 Tarot cards, but I never got around to making a good story with the cards :) does anyone has an idea or a reference? Expercience with these cards or other cards? I'd like to make a routine with it :)

Thanks!

Nov 27, 2009
I've heard that Paul Harris's Anything Deck from the Art Of Astonishment series works really well with tarot cards. The effect is already powerful, but with Tarot cards, I've heard that it can get crazy.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
There are online resources that give brief descriptions of the cards and their true meanings, try looking them up, they're ripe with symbolism and meaning already so all you have to do is think of a way to apply them to whatever effect you're doing.

I will say, however, that you shouldn't make light of the cards with just anybody, many people take tarot cards and their use very seriously - offending someone by using them for a simple conjuring trick could hurt your reputation (if you're performing a larger, public show).

All in all you should be fine if you treat the cards (and your spectators) with respect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results