Teasers for TnR and Witness, when can we see them?

Sep 4, 2007
Alright so T11 has already made some noise with there amazing products that they have so far released. But now they're trying to make us even more excited about TnR and witness. Well i'll tell you one thing, i'm definetly excited, and really wanting to see the teasers of these two effects. But how long do we have to wait? I feel like i'm being teased about teasers :( Anyways, anybody have any idea's of how much long we have to wait?

--Mago

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Alright so T11 has already made some noise with there amazing products that they have so far released. But now they're trying to make us even more excited about TnR and witness. Well i'll tell you one thing, i'm definetly excited, and really wanting to see the teasers of these two effects. But how long do we have to wait? I feel like i'm being teased about teasers :( Anyways, anybody have any idea's of how much long we have to wait?

--Mago

I think we are only going to know anything about them until the Theory11 crew want us to know something. I can't wait either!

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007
TnR is going to be released Novermber 15th, and Witness on October 31st. It's safe to assume that the teasers will be revealed near those release dates.

Cheers,
JTM

I'm going to put up a performance video of Witness as soon as I receive Thinking Out Loud and master the effect. I'll post the video link when I record it - hopefully in a week or so, but I haven't received my package from Mr. Asher yet. Something to hold you guys over :p

Sep 4, 2007
I'm going to put up a performance video of Witness as soon as I receive Thinking Out Loud and master the effect. I'll post the video link when I record it - hopefully in a week or so, but I haven't received my package from Mr. Asher yet. Something to hold you guys over :p

Wait, so your saying that you already own Witness??? How???

Witness is Lee Asher's 'Deuce Bag' effect, re-released in video form. It's explained in his note set called Thinking Out Loud, which you can buy at his website here (for $12, it is definitely cheaper than buying it from T11 will be).

Still haven't received it yet, but I'm still hoping to have a performance video for you guys by the end of the week.

Sep 3, 2007
East Coast
I own the notes and like the effect quite a bit. I wonder if the DVD will offer some new insight on this amazing effect. What do you say Mr. Asher? As a matter of fact it is where my signature comes from.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Hola guys,

This is the first time my piece has been shot on video. Every nuance and detail has been filmed by WH and DH to ensure you're going to learn it, and more importantly --- perform it.

Here's an answer to why we changed the piece's name to WITNESS, even though I believe it's pretty obvious.

One of THEORY11's goals is to teach youth the history of magic, express our deep-rooted foundations - all while having a good time. The team at T11 felt my original title 'deuce bag' was a bit apropo for this site and its members.

We agreed, and changed the title to -- WITNESS.

After talking with the t11 team, most of them felt they WITNESSED something magical after watching me perform it. Therefore, WITNESS was chosen as the title.

If you have any more questions, comments, or you just want to get something off your mind, PM me or email me at lee@leeasher.com

Time is creeping closer -- Be ready to WITNESS!!!

Asher

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Guys,

The card changes in between the spectator's hands - sealed inside a ziplock bag.

It's way more magical, than visual. You'll see....

Asher

Last edited by a moderator:

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Deuce Bag is a great name but the reasoning behind the change to Witness is undeniable.

I'm still going to create clever titles like Deuce Bag, You Bet your Asher, and Losing Control -- it's where I gain my pleasure in the invention process!

Thanks for noticing!

Asher

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
I hope that all these names make it on to the DVDs some where too :)
WITNESS
Duece Bag

There always has to be fun in what you do day to day.
Hopefully I will be able to get that in my job some time in the future.

Deuce Bag is a great name but the reasoning behind the change to Witness is undeniable.

I'm still going to create clever titles like Deuce Bag, You Bet your Asher, and Losing Control -- it's where I gain my pleasure in the invention process!

Thanks for noticing!

Asher

"You bet your Asher" when I "Witness" "Deuce Bag", I will be "Losing Control"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Chad

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results