Telekinesis: DC vs CL

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Haha, The video's depressing because I am a goth :p

I loved Chris' video - it was fun, much better than the original version of the effect he showed me!

It's great to hear your comments on the bends, they look pretty nice for a one take wonder - Watch out for the forthcoming DVD from Merchant of magic when I teach my REAL work on metal bending, It's far more intense.

There's a couple of people on here that know Altered and use it an awful lot - There's a bit of detail on my site about it :)

D.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I too, can attest for 'Altered's awesomness.

It is a very special coin bend, it really showcases Dee's ability, from a creative perspective.

I've worked with all of the elements of the effect and method seperately, and had never considered combining them. This is an amazing effect.

I've had the work a while, and it's been the ONLY coin bend I've used since Dee threw it my way.

CL

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
OH GOD!

I don't know what to say... I just... well I must thank you all, for your ongoing support, I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for you...

Nah man, Dee should have won. His vid was waaay better than mine. And he featured music over the top, I just used my stoopid voice to try to amuse you.

Kool beanz though.

Cheers!

CL

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Oh Chris, you're so modest - Your video was just as cool, if not (one vote) cooler!:p

Thanks for voting guys! There's more where that came from- it's Chris' turn to choose a battle this time! and Chris, I'll get you next time, and your little pen too! ;)

D.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I'll put my thinking cap on, D... I'm gonna really consider it though, to avoid such pitfalls as 'Best self created colour change, performed in the park, to a dog' battle.

Transmission out..

CL

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Haha, Maybe we could do "OFFICIAL e-llusionist street magic battle round one: Tivo 2" That'd be AWESOME and super original :p

Keep thinkin boi - You got a week before I get home from FL...

*DOUG IF YOU READ THIS DROP ME AN EMAIL OR TEXT* (sorry, Doug's here too and I haven't seen him yet :p)

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results