• 6-7

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 4-5

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 3 or less

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Sep 1, 2007
(I posted this on Decknique a while back, but I thought people here might enjoy it.)

Here's a test of your card knowledge. Put your decks away now and don't cheat. I have a picture of the body of each face card. You need to figure out what card it is. Simple? It should be considering how many times we see these each day. These are from a normal Poker sized Bicycle deck, but I believe it's the same as most other USPCC decks. Ready?

(answers are in my next post)

Attachments

• Suits.jpg
    Suits.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 180
Nov 6, 2007
Doesn't this topic already exist? Maybe I saw it on a different forum, but I thought it was here.

Anyhow yeah I got all of them. I've done this a few times by myself before. Just got out all the court cards and covered up the faces/indexes. Sad, but fun, in a way :p

This was cool. I got all 12. Now, maybe next time you should do one with the backs of the cards. Like put one Tiger back, a ghost back, a shadow, a tally ho, an eagle back, and like a guardian or centurion. I think that would be cool.

Sep 1, 2007
This was cool. I got all 12. Now, maybe next time you should do one with the backs of the cards. Like put one Tiger back, a ghost back, a shadow, a tally ho, an eagle back, and like a guardian or centurion. I think that would be cool.

That would be too easy unless you use some very obscure backs, in which case most people would find it way too hard. I have another similar idea that I might try in the future.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results